Yup it's true... we're expecting to welcome a young Ussher into the world sometime next April (2007). We just had our first doctor appointment and ultrasound today. Everything went perfectly - we are 9 weeks along and got to see the little heartbeat going at like 160 bpm. Just so you know what you're looking at, the head is the upper left and you might be able to make out the arms right below that. Hope you can make it out!

We're really excited! Maybe now we'll post a little more consistently... (we'll see!)
Clint & Jamie.
9 comments:
Yeah!!!! He/she is beautiful!
Love you guys!
Michelle
I thought this was still a bit quiet for a couple more weeks!
Now I have to announce it!
Love you guys!
Grandpa D
Clint,
Just like you to take the credit, its no longer about you.....
All about the mum ! Congratulations to you both and keep the pictures coming.
Jamie, you make sure he feels your struggles as apparently you are both pregnant !
Hi, a perfect stranger here. I found your blog through Brandon and Jennifer Bruce's and had to comment as my husband and I are expecting our first kiddo in April '07 also.
Congrats to you both!
Jamie,
Congrats!! I thought you might be pregnant concidering that you ordered a decaf drink when you and Julie stopped by Starbucks. That is awesome for you guys. Talk to you later, Mary
Congratulations you guys!!! Chad and I are expecting our first little Chinlund the last week in March! We'll have to get together and compare stories! :) How are you feeling Jamie?
Jaime! Clint! Conratulations! I stumbled on your blog, from Kate and Chads!
Justin and I just had our first last March!
How exciting!! Take lots of pictures, and enjoy, it goes by fast!
-Corrie Easley
Wow! I feel like I should be able to say, "Mark and I are expecting too!" or "We just had a baby too!" but...it's not true :). Congrats! How exciting!
Congradulations Clint and Jamie. This is an exciting time for you I'm sure.
Post a Comment