Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photography by Cook

Hey! We have some new pictures of Evee...I'm actually passing you on to another blog for them though! These are some pictures that our friend took who is just starting out doing photography on the side. You would not know it from the pictures though!

Anyway, please take a look. The blog is http://photocook.blogspot.com (he has other ones on there too if you'd like to check those out as well.

Overall, we are doing well. The summer schedule is slowing down to have more a fall routine which I'm excited about. I went back to work which has been interesting but good (just part time). On the downside we had to say good-bye to Dean, and on the plus side we said hello to my sister and brother-in-law (Mike and Joni) and to my friend Michelle who has been overseas for the last year. We also got to visit with my sister-in-law Kari for a few hours in Chicago - her and my brother have been traveling the world since February.

Anyway, I will write much more about that later and post pictures with all the new aunts and uncles that Evee has now seen. For now I just wanted to pass on the pics!

4 comments:

Rich and Darcie said...

Beautiful pictures of Evee. It was so great to see you, Jamie, & Evee the other week. She is such a little sweetheart. Hope to see you guys again soon, and I hope everything at work is going well too.

Darcie

Gwen Jackson said...

The pictures of Evee are beautiful!!! Of course, I'm a little biased.

Grandma J

About Brandon said...

Great baby/family pictures! This is a fun stage of life, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hello Clint and Jamie
Great pictures of Evee- what a cuttie! We're anxious to see her this week and hold her.
Love Grandma Nita.