Monday, October 20, 2008

Dog Walking

On Tuesday and Thursday's Evee and I walk Clio. Here are some shots from our experiences and from my viewing point. Sometimes it gets really funny. And again, she is now choosing to look away from the camera so she looks a bit dramatic in some of the photos :).




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I love that the dog even looks at the camera and Evee still refuses too! How funny!

Gwen Jackson said...

When Clio gets a walk, Evee gets a stroller ride. How nice to have a job that includes some quality time with Evee!

Jamie said...

That's so funny - I didn't even think about that! Seriously, the dog is more into it than Evee...

AngieRenee said...

cute dog. cute little girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of both the dog and evee behind the fence. is that a cage?
love you
joni

Jamie said...

It's just the where the dog stays when outside. She was only in VERY briefly :).

Gwen Jackson said...

I wondered about the cage, too. Thanks for clarifying that :).