Saturday, November 01, 2008
Recent Pictures
Ok - here are some picture from the last week. I hope to get some more from Amanda of their time here, but here is the opening moments of Evee and Maddie seeing each other :).



I offered to watch a friend's little one so that she and her husband could go out on her due date (She was due this past Thursday). Evee and Ellie had fun marching on the bed.


4 comments:
Maddie and Evee are so sweet! Love the pic of Evee in her pumpkin suit on the little train.
So cute! The one with all of them on the curb in their little costumes is so cute :)! Amore was just not the same without you this year...we had a moment of rememberance for you guys and R since she was visiting last year :). BTW, I'm very excited about the hat!!!
Are those the pink little shoes too?! So cute!!
she looks so sweet in here little costume, wow! she is getting so old. we miss you guys.
morgans
Post a Comment