Keeping up on life with Evee (and occasionally Clint and Jamie)...
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Playing pretend
I think this sequence is so sweet. Evee has started playing pretend more and this is when she asked to give her baby a bath. She is also really into towels, so she needed to make sure baby was wrapped up.
This site was first created to share a bit about what is going on in our lives sometimes about things we (mostly Clint) were thinking about. Home and Away is an Australian TV show and it made sense with family in Australia and different parts of the states. We've neglected the blog for different periods of time and currently it is more an update on Evee's life for friends and family who are both "home and away". Although, I have been doing really good at updating it regularly. Clint is not posting anywhere right now and I write my thoughts at Baby Get Green.
4 comments:
Is she kissing the baby in the last photo? that is so sweet!
Yeah, I think so...it is very sweet :)
That is pretty darm cute!
LWLW,
Renee
So sweet!!! Can't wait to see that girl in just a few days!!! And you guys, too :). Really!!!
Post a Comment