Saturday, May 16, 2009

News

Just thought I'd do a quick update on life
  • Clint has finished up the semester and is now finishing up his short term (May class). He will be finished early next week.
  • We sold our house!!! Praise the Lord! So, we close on May 29th.
  • We head out to Indiana next Friday and are spending the weekend there. We will also spend the next weekend there to close on our house.
  • We move to Michigan for the summer right after that first weekend in IN. We'll be living with my parents while Clint is doing an internship with the West MI district of the Wesleyan Church. We are really looking forward to being with my parents and having somewhat of a slower schedule!
I think that's about it from us right now!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Gwen Jackson said...

I'm not sure what that "slower schedule"is going to look like with moving out of a house :), but we sure are looking forward to having you!!

Kari said...

Oh my. The pics on your mom's blog of Evee are too cute. She is adorable! I'm so excited to see her (and you guys) in Sept!