So far, the ones I can remember right now are
- Dad
- Mom
- Dog
- Woof, woof (dog sounds)
- Thank you
- Shoes
- More (maybe)
- Up
- Mmmm... (not technically a word, but something my mom taught her when she moved us out to NJ)
Clint is speaking this weekend at a college retreat in PA (from the speaking he does with Kingdom Building Ministries). So, we all get to go which should be fun. The first week of school has gone well for Clint - a LOT of reading. He will hopefully start a job at a church in the area in the next couple of weeks and my jobs are going well - serving 1-2 nights a week and dog walking/babysitting (with Evee along). I'll have to take some pics of that because it is pretty funny pushing a stroller and walking a dog and then the stuff that comes up while I babysit.
Have a good weekend!
3 comments:
The "Mmmmm" is what I taught her when she was eating. I'd say, "Mmmmm, good!"
:)
I can't believe she is talking!! I wish we could see that!
We miss you guys like crazy. I cannot believe that she is talking, that is so crazy!!! We so wish that we could see you guys this next week when we go home. We love you
mike and joni
Post a Comment