We're working on getting jobs. I've had quite the array of phone conversations, e-mails, and interviews. Some a bit random, but it's actually been a bit funner (and funnier) than I expected as far as applying for jobs go. So far, I will be working for a family part-time dog walking/watching their kids (like when they have half days or days off school). I can bring Evee, which definitely seals the deal. I'm also looking at serving or doing administrative work two nights a week at a counseling office. We'll see - my decisions should be made by tomorrow evening or Wednesday. Clint is looking into working for a church here in town.
Here are Evee pics from yesterday...
3 comments:
Miss you! Dog walking...sweet! Can't wait to hear some of the stories :).
Missing you and that sweet little girl. She does blow kisses with a lot of heart! Eager to see where the job situation lands for both of you.
Love you!
So cute! She looks like she's grown since we saw you guys last. The tickets are purchased!!! We'll see you guys bright and early (8:15 to be exact) on October 23!!! Yeah!
Post a Comment