Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures from our day...

Right now I'm feeling super tired and think I'm going to skip out on Bible Study because I'm not feeling the best (had a run in with the dog I walk yesterday :)) and Evee did not take a nap today. BUT, all-in-all it was a good day. I wish everyone could see the faces that come from Evee each day and the randomness that occurs. Here are a few pictures from today (and yesterday).

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Love you!!!

First 3 pictures are from yesterday - And, yes, we did go to the grocery store in this outfit :). I figure, if she wants to wear it she should be able to and I should be confident enough to let her...

She's really into picking these things off the ground...I finally created a place for her to be able to put them.

Then today we started with keys in hand, hat on and continuous "bye"s. She didn't go out in her pj's though.

We went through Evee's stuff. Anyway, she had fun with her pacifiers (not that she remembers them) and we organized everything by size to pass on to others!

As you can see, she was very helpful.

She did help go to the store - don't worry, there's no water in there. It's actually pretty impressive, holding the water bottle, her pacifier and the cone things she picks off the ground on the way to the car.

We'll leave you with her coloring...

7 comments:

AngieRenee said...

i LOVE the picture with the water bottle! looks so strong!! haha way cute!! =)

Steve said...

Precious!!! The bathing suit on over the clothes is priceless! She also looks like uber baby carrying the water bottle. :) Eli has been wanting to wear his Thomas shirt and "fluffy PJs" everywhere these days. I practically have to peal them off to wash them every so often ;). Clothes organizing can overwhelm me...it is amazing how many accumulate even having not bought many.

Love you!!!
Renee

Michelle said...

I love those pics! Especially the outfit. Way to be confident!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

oh man i love the bathing suit over the clothes fashion! ha. man i cannot wait to see you guys!!!

Gwen Jackson said...

Way to go in letting Evee make choices... like wearing the swimsuit over her clothes. Someday she'll say, "Mom, why did you let me wear that!"

Thanks for all the pictures. It means so much to see our little Evee growing.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

No way! I wore the same thing last week!!! How crazy is that? haha. Your "If she wants to wear it, I must have the confidence to let her" line is a GREAT-MOM moment. Save it... write it in your book someday. Or, I'll write it in mine and give you credit. :) Missing you.

Anonymous said...

hilarious. we miss you guys so much. we miss evee like crazy. that is so funny with the bathing suit. i laughed so hard and then i cried. we miss you.
joni