Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Additional Words

I wasn't sure if I should keep adding them on to the old post or create a new one...maybe just add them here from now on. I keep thinking of new words and people have been asking lately what words she's saying - plus, I remember random ones when I'm just going about our day.
  • Whoa :)
  • Down
  • High Five (only once, but 4 of us heard it this past summer :))
  • Here you go (again only once, this past summer with one of the students from The Experience)
I know I'm already forgetting some that I was thinking about earlier. I'll keep the list coming, recognizing that this is more for me to have memory of than anything else. I'm posting some pictures of where we are living too. I have some really cute pictures of the last couple of days that I'll post within the next week.

Living Room (looks a lot like our old one)

Office area - where I'm currently typing this post. It's really a dining area, but we wanted an office space to work at and there's enough room in the living room section...

Dining table (to the left are the couches and behind this is the office)

From a different angle and Evee with her cheesy smile for the camera

Looking outside the front sliding door. Our neighbors are very close.

Front "porch" area

Lastly, the playground. Evee could be here all day, everyday, if I had nothing else to do :).

3 comments:

Gwen Jackson said...

It's way too long before we see you all again! Missing you...

Anonymous said...

So glad to see pics of the house! It looks great!

Jamie said...

Yeah, we can't wait to see everyone in November (hopefully everyone!) and have you guys see where we live and all...love you guys!